Saturday, July 11, 2009

Dribble

I know I decided to extend my internship 'cos I wanted to do the behind-the-scenes for Kelvin Tong's movie but somehow I wish I could end this internship sooner. It's really boring at my workplace. I have nothing to do. There's no work to be done. My LO requested me to make an August calendar and I sent her a draft but she hasn't gotten back to me. It's been a week already.

Thankfully, my fan-friend, Val from NZ, tagged me on her latest video. Her latest video featured 5 facts about herself. She tagged me so I would do one too. It seems fun and I felt that I could incorporate some Supernatural ep scenes in it so I'm taking up the challenge. As to who I'll tagged in my own video (which I'm calling "Tagged, I'm IT"), I doubt there's anyone since I have less contacts in the Youtube account.

Thanks to Supernatural and dA, I found a friend, who's name is Val, who's the same age as me, who's female, who has the same hobbies (including yaoi), who's from overseas, who's bisexual, who surprisingly is in the same line as me (film sch), who has a good sense of humour, who's open and easy to talk to. The down side is we're so many kilometres of sea apart. She's from New Zealand. I'm from Singapore.

As a result, I always grasp what time it is over there whenever I'm talking to her over msn. The fun thing is sometimes we abuse dA or Facebook to hold our conversation. And, we have no qualms about leaving each other offliners about interesting videos or news, like she provided the link to downloading "Save Me". Managed to download it and watch it. Thanks and love 'ya, woman. (Hopefully, I don't become too clingy as I may tend to -.-)

"Save Me" left me pondering for quite some time after the movie. It's rather scary seeing some religious group being so confident of what their religious book says and never doubting it. They keep to their way and insist that it is the right way. Thankfully, this movie had a happy but sad ending. And, ultimately, it shows that what's most important in the end is not letting people's (religious, etc.) opinions lead how you live your life, but being true to yourself. Of course, do the right thing while you're staying true to yourself.

Recently, I viewed the pictures the SPKC Club took when they went for the Suki Sushi Buffet. I saw the pictures and thought to myself, "Oh, I should have gone." Well, technically, I could if I want to since I'm not a fan of swimming but the common issue here was money. I was surviving on less than $100 for the month of July. My 20 day work day meals are all included in the $100.

I bought a Supernatural Season 3 DVD so I was left with $100. It's always money, money, money. I don't get to keep my ATM 'cos my mum is worried I'll spend the money unwisely. Therefore, I lie quite often to say I have enough money. I think that in future I'll stop thinking about whether I'll even get a chance to fall in love (which recently I dun seem to care about it anymore so that's really great) but think about making as much money as I can. Lovers leave; lovers break but money stays and makes the world go round.

No comments: