Thursday, July 23, 2009

Just checkin' in ...

I think I could just about say that this blog is DEAD. Updates of my life can be seen in my dA page which I believe one overseas friend, Val only read and answer. Man, it is so nice when someone listens. For once, someone listens to me instead of me listening to them. Of course, it works both ways between me and Val since we have lots and I mean LOTS of common ground between us. I am thankful I found someone like her. We even went as far to spam each other's dA, Facebook, msn, Youtube, Livejournal, email pages with replies to each other and exchange hp no. (which we won't use unless for some emergency announcement). I swear we have the same minds and she could be my muse for starting me up on editing videos for myself again.

Right about now, I have a few mediums that I work on. Some of them have my creations or recent status. They are:
- Twitter (I think I'm finding my humour and sarcasm back with it)
- Facebook (Stop the Mafia War Family requests. I dun play any games except quizes)
- dA aka deviantArt (My "art" work, poems, unfinished stories are there. I'll also be updating longer posts of my recent status there)
- Youtube (My self-made videos. Non of them for official competition. Doing out of fun and non-profit)
- LiveJournal (Once I find inspirations, I'll finish my SPN DeanXSam fanfic in one go and post it there)

I'm not saying I won't look here but I'll drop in now and then and add a post or something if I feel like it. But really, posting to a zero audience is just sickening. I think I'll just go get some recognition and gain some friends through my work and common hobbies online. Last of all, I would like to announce that I'm utterly OBSESSED with SUPERNATURAL and officially a MishaMinion (Misha Collin plays the angel, Castiel in Supernatural). I practically "stalk" Misha on Twitter and I'm certain if I meet him in person, I'll be smiling like an idiot.

And, this is why I just adore this actor. He has Twitter which I follow him, great sense of humour and he gives us fans such heart-attacking fan-service. This is why we all love the man:

Misha in Yoghurt by ~darkwings08 on deviantART

My latest work, "One Last ...". A CasXDean "Promo/Trailer", "Dean/Castiel" video entry for Rockies07's Anything Goes Contest on Youtube. First SPN fanvid ever and dedicated to Val:



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aww I feel incredibly loved ^^ I seem to appear on many posts of yours nowadays and all my friends in NZ go on about "who in hell is this Sa person anyway?"

XD the tentacle never lies!